We are back…
Company update from The Bracebridge.
- We are thrilled to announce that our Kiosk is now open for takeaway 7 days a week, Monday – Wednesday from 8am till 4pm, and Thursday – Sunday from 8am till 6pm.
- Breakfast sandwiches will be served until 12pm. (click here to view the menu)
- The full kiosk menu will be available from 12pm – 6pm. (click here to view the menu)
- Serving a bevy of hot and cold drinks, including beer, wine, champagne and Pimm’s cocktails!
- Guests will be able to enjoy food and drink at distanced standing barrels and picnic benches.
- The Terrace will be open from Wednesday till Sunday every week! For up-to-date opening times, please click here.
- Dine al fresco with The Terrace menu and enjoy hot & cold drinks, full bar, wines and champagne. Tables are booked by reservation only and table service will be provided.
- In line with government guidelines, we will be using mostly biodegradable plates and cutlery, as well as plastic wine glasses. Customers will be allowed to bring their own glasses should they wish, but The Terrace staff will not be able to wash or touch. Booths and tables will be separated by screens to ensure the safety of diners and staff.
- Booths can sit between 4-6 people.
- Other tables seat up to 8 and will be separated by safety screens.
- One large table can sit a party of 20.
- Toilet facilities will be available.
- Dogs will be permitted on leads.
- To reserve a table, please click here.